Saturday, May 12, 2012

ELEPHANT!!!!!!

I made this Elephant Beanie yesterday, it makes me happy just looking at it.

I didn't like the patters that I had seen for elephant ears and realized out of the blue that I could make them on my own as a spin off to a butterfly I had made a while back.

The ears are basically 2 butterfly wings.

Elephant Ears:
Make the magic circle and do 3 dc, then 4 tr. turn
Chain 4 and do 2 dc in each tr, slip stitch between, 2 hdc in each dc stitch from last row. turn.
Chain 1 and do *1 hdd in next 2 stitches, 2hcd in next* repeat until sl
Sl, Ch1 and do *1dc in next 2 stitches, 2dc in next* repeat until end. Sl and your done!

Blue Wall?
Pink Wall?
I couldn't decide which wall the beanies look best in front of?!

On a side note, we found a garage sale while on the way from mystery shopping a local burger joint (such fun, you feel like a private eye! lol)

Gingham rain coat and purple dress - 12 months
Total for our finds: $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment