Saturday, May 5, 2012

First time Blogging

Welcome to my blog.



This is some bed sheet yarn that I made out of a full size sheet that I purchased at the Animal Humane Society New Mexico's thrift store, its call reTAIL. Love the name. Too cute.

 Sheet + yarn = sh-arn? 
Sh-arn in Milky Salmon

Flower Doily made with Sh-arn


This is the unfinished flower doily that I made with the sh-arn
 (I will show the process with the next sheet that I turn into sh-arn).

This project is going to become something amazing and 100% up cycled. I will post pics soon.

2 comments:

  1. I thrifted some cute sheets for you (in Ohio)--I will get them to you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Thank you. I better get on sh-arning up the 3 sheets that I yard saled this weekend, that way Ill have a good sh-arn stash

    ReplyDelete